The Bridgeport and Port Jefferson Steamboat Company is fully invested in the safety of our customers and of our employees. We are working diligently to maximize our response to the COVID-19 pandemic; please know that we all share the same concerns.
Our current protocols include:
• Increasing the number of personnel responsible for cleaning and sanitizing our vessels.
• Increasing the number of personnel responsible for cleaning and sanitizing our terminals.
• Sourcing and providing supplies for hand sanitation both afloat and ashore.
• Sourcing and employing appropriate disinfecting products.
We closely monitor the recommendations of federal, state and local health authorities and will endeavor to implement their recommendations as soon as practicable.
How you can help:
• Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly!
• Wear a face covering- At the present time, this is mandatory!
• Practice social distancing!
• Purchase tickets from our webstore!
• Remain in your vehicle during the crossing, if possible!
If you need more information about COVID-19, we suggest that you access the Centers for Disease Control. Their website is cdc.gov.
We value all of our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next crossing.
Our Management, Staff and Crews