We are now handling the ticketing process at the ferry before you board the vessel. There is no longer a purser onboard but we have kept a designated crew member to assist with any help passengers may need including elevator use.
How it works:
- All passengers must have a bar coded ticket to board a vessel.
- Car and Driver tickets as well as additional passengers in vehicle tickets are available on our website and call center. Walk On tickets are purchased at each terminal.
- Ticket Book vouchers are now redeemable on the web for Car and Driver tickets.
- All bar coded tickets will be scanned before boarding.
- Walk on passenger bar codes will be scanned before they cross the gangway.
- For Cars, please arrive 30 minutes before your departure time.
- We reserve the right to deny your passage if you do not arrive 30 minutes before your departure time.
- Your bar coded ticket will be verified when you arrive at the terminal.
- Please have your ticket(s) available when you arrive at the terminal.
- Car and driver and passengers on the same bar code must be in their car to be scanned before boarding.
Where to get them:
- Vehicle Tickets can be purchased on our 1. website, through the 2. call center or 3. at our terminals.
- Tickets purchased on the web and the call center will be emailed to you.
- Purchase tickets for passengers walking on may be done at each terminal. Not available on the Web or Call Center.
- All customers please have your bar coded tickets available when you arrive at the terminal for scanning.
Lastly, there is no need to go to the purser booth when on board. You are scanned in and "good to go". Enjoy your ride!