There's nothing quite like being out on the open water...
... enjoying the fresh breeze on your face, the gentle sound of the birds above, the beauty of the blue sea and majesty of the coastline as it approaches. What makes a voyage on the Bridgeport & Port Jefferson Ferry even more special is the fact that if you are leisure traveling, you are either feeling the excitement of a vacation beginning or remembering the memories of a trip worth taking... while enjoying the amenities that only a Bridgeport & Port Jefferson Ferry ride can provide. If you are on business, what better way to start or end a successful venture than to enjoy a quiet and reflective ride on one of our ferries. Either way, the ferry experience is one to savor, enjoy... and repeat!
PASSENGERS AND PERSONS WHO REFUSE TO SUBMIT TO A SEARCH WILL BE DENIED BOARDING.
For The Utmost In Safety For Your Vehicle We Require:
- ALL "convertible tops" must be in the "up" position or "closed" to protect vehicle interiors.
- During "rough" sea conditions, we urge that cyclists stay with their motorcycle/motorbike.
- Vehicle windows should be closed to protect vehicle interiors from sea spray/mist conditions.
- Any special needs passengers should consider speaking with our dock staff prior to boarding our vessel to make your needs known.
- Please refrain from using your cell phone while driving on & off the boats